At CULTIVATECO. your satisfaction is our priority. We know you will love our products as much as we do, but in the rare event that they do not meet your expectations, we offer free returns within Australia and NZ (conditions apply) and free shipping options for your peace of mind.
This policy only applies to products purchased from www.cultivateco.com.au. If you have purchased an item from a stockist, please refer to their store policies and contact them directly.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If your order is is damaged, incorrect or faulty, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or freecall 1800 SKINLOVE.
If you change your mind about the products you have ordered, or if the products have been damaged in transit, under the following conditions you may return them to us for a store credit voucher for use within 30 days:
- Products must be unopened and in the original condition, including as to packaging.
- Where products are damaged, a photo showing the damage must be attached.
- Products must be sent back within 5 days from original receipt of goods.
- Your proof of purchase / order information must be included in the return.
- The products purchased were delivered to an Australian or New Zealand address, and will be returned from Australia or New Zealand.
- The product was not purchased as part of a promotion, sale, or free gift promotion clearly marked as ‘no free return’ on the website.
For instructions and assistance in returning your products please contact us at email@example.com or freecall 1800 SKINLOVE. The total value of the store credit voucher will equal the payment made for the goods purchased, excluding any other relevant fees, including customs or import fees, if any.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been damaged after delivery, dropped or broken, or if any attempt has been made to open or alter the product.
We have created this policy so you can shop with confidence. If we have reasonable evidence that someone is exploiting our policy, we reserve the right to reject future orders.